I’m listing here some of my favorite Steve Jobs quotes, thanks to Thought Catalog. Tried, tested and approved!
- I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- That’s been one of my mantras — focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex. You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.
- If you don’t love something, you’re not going to go the extra mile, work the extra weekend, challenge the status quo as much.
- You’ve baked a really lovely cake, but then you’ve used dog shit for frosting.
- Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
© 2013 Dolce Vita. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. (marieltan.wordpress.com) Photo Credit: techpinions.com