Thank you, Selina Beck, for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I would like to take this opportunity to share more about myself. For my nominees, kindly read the elements of the award below so we can pass the torch to more bloggers out there.
About the Liebster Award
This is an award created and shared by fellow bloggers who nominate his or her favorite blogger whose blog has 200 readers or fewer. Let’s expand the community by passing this along! Here are the four elements of the Liebster Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to his or her blog.
- Answer the 10 questions by the nominee before you.
- Nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 readers, and notify them of their nomination.
- Come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Q&A (Questions from Selina Beck)
1. What inspired you to create a blog? My passion to learn, document and share ideas to other people inspired me to blog. I used to write for myself as an exercise to communicate my thoughts where I started out documenting my experiences, realizations of life and dreams. It has now evolved to something other people can experience and use, hoping they enjoy as much as I have enjoyed sharing on Dolce Vita.
2. If you could have any career what would it be? At this point in my life, I have always wondered about 3 things actually and I would like to consider them as a career. First, I’ve always wanted to build my own foundation with the advocacy of improving education starting in the Philippines. In high school and university, I always involved myself in such activities such as teaching and renovating classrooms. I’m hoping to bring it back to my life as I have already started working. Second, I have always thought about traveling and planning trips for other people who don’t have the passion for planning. Third, I have realized that if there is something I can read and do all day, it is that I can read other blogs and share stuff on my blog.
3. What is one thing you can’t live without? I cannot live without my pictures and videos. If there are any files that I really protect and create triple back up for, these are photos and videos that I have collected for more than 10 years already. I tend to forget details that’s why I spend a lot of time documenting and making these portfolios or reports to remind me.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? My biggest pet peeves are traffic violators and hypocrites.
5. Favorite dessert? My favorite dessert is moist chocolate cake that has some chips or fries on the side! Classic and severely unhealthy.
6. Dream car? My dream car is an SUV that I can take on long road trips that can save me from the flood and I can use to speed!
7. What products or clothing are on your “wish list” for spring? I’m looking for tops with unique surprise in the design or cut (gorgeous shape, backless, etc.)
8. What is your favorite season? There aren’t any seasons here in the Philippines but I enjoy the cool months where I get to shiver a bit at some point during the day. I pray for drought and destructive typhoons to spare my country.
9. Any hobbies? My hobbies right now are blogging, jogging, swimming and yoga.
10. Do you have any siblings? I have three wonderful siblings who make me happy and crazy at the same time!
My Nominees (I don’t know if you have about or less than 200 followers. The more important thing is that I enjoy reading your blog and I’d like to get to know you more.)
- A Glance Into My Soul
- Carpe Diem!
- Holoholo Girls
- Courtney Mara
- Writing with a Purpose
- A Two Storey Home
- My Personal Food and Travel Mag
My 10 Questions for my Nominees
- What inspired you to create your blog?
- What is your dream career and why?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is one thing you can’t live without?
- Where is your dream place to travel and why?
- What is ‘love’ for you?
- What is your favorite way to spend a day off?
- What is your New Year’s resolution for 2014?
- What do you love to blog about?
- What is one thing that people do that you can’t resist and you just have to say ‘yes’ to when they ask for a favor?
© 2014 Dolce Vita. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. (marieltan.wordpress.com)