Last New Year’s Eve, I grabbed the opportunity to avail of Spotify’s 9-peso deal for the next 3 months where terms show that it switches to normal pricing after 3 months. Here are a couple of things I learned and love about Spotify:
- Running playlists allow you to fix the choice of songs to a particular tempo. Average users set the tempo to 160 steps per minute but I enjoy taking it to 190-200 steps per minute. You’ll be amazed at the songs that will appear in the list.
- Running playlists allow music to flow. Spotify cuts off the beginning and end of songs as it transitions to the next song on queue. I guess this needs to be done if certain setting was made for a particular tempo.
- I finally found amazing Piano Ballads which make me feel like I’m in a gallery, art exhibit or ballet show waiting for the next Act to start while sipping champagne.
- I love how different device can connect to Spotify.
- I love how you can use Spotify offline where you can download the songs directly to your device. Seems like the songs downloaded via Spotify are smaller in size.
- Though some Artists have not chosen to let their songs play on Spotify, the current selection seems to be enough for me.
© 2016 Dolce Vita. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. (marieltan.wordpress.com)