Thanks to addapinch.com for the recipe!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare two 9-in cake pans by spraying with baking spray and lightly flouring.
- In a large bowl, add in flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and espresso powder. Whisk to combine.
- Add milk, oil, eggs and vanilla to flour mixture. Mix on medium speed until combined.
- Reduce speed and carefully add boiling water to the cake batter until well combined.
- Distribute cake batter evenly between the two cake pans.
- Bake for 30-35 mins or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 mins.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Frost cake.
© 2021 Dolce Vita. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. (marieltan.wordpress.com)