Thanks to bowlofdelicious.com for the recipe! This turned out yummy!
- 500g sea bass, scaled
- 3 tbsp butter, divided
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp thyme, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Pat dry the fish with paper towel.
- In a shallow dish, mix flour, salt and black pepper. Dredge fish in flour mixture. Shake off any excess.
- In a large skillet, melt 1 tbsp of butter in medium high heat.
- Add olive oil.
- Fry sea bass for 3-4 mins on each side or until golden brown and fully cooked.
- Remove fish from skillet and set aside.
- Turn down heat to low. Add white wine to deglaze. Continue heating until white wine has evaporated.
- Add and melt 1 tbsp of butter. Add minced garlic and fresh herbs. Saute for 30 sec.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Turn off heat and stir remaining butter and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve sauce on top of fish.
© 2021 Dolce Vita. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. (marieltan.wordpress.com)