Thanks to framedcooks.com for the recipe!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 250g clams with its juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp water
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1/4 cup mozzarella
- 2 servings of cooked pasta (~1 cup uncooked pasta)
- In a pan, heat oil over medium heat. Saute garlic, parsley and tomatoes for 2 mins.
- Add baby clams and cream. Simmer for 5 mins.
- Add in cornstarch and 3 tbsp of water. Simmer for 2-3 mins or until sauce has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Lower heat. Add in cooked pasta and combine.
- Add in parmesan and mozzarella. Mix to combine.
© 2021 Dolce Vita. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. (marieltan.wordpress.com)