Thanks to damndelicious.net for the recipe!
- 1.5 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup kimchi, coarsely chopped with 2 tbsp kimchi juice
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp gochujang
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger, grated
- 100g crispy bacon
- 4 fried eggs
- 1 cup nori strips
- In a small bowl, whisk together kimchi juice, soy sauce, gochujang and sesame oil. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, onion and ginger. Cook for 2-3 mins.
- Stir in kimchi and bacon. Cook for 3-4 mins.
- Stir in rice. Cook for 2-3 mins.
- Serve with nori strips and egg.
© 2021 Dolce Vita. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. (marieltan.wordpress.com)