Thanks to seonkyounglongest.com for the recipe!
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 Thai chili
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- cooking oil
- 300g jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups cooked rice
- handful of Thai basil
- Using mortar and pestle, pound garlic and chili together. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine oyster sauce, fish sauce and honey. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil over medium heat. Saute garlic mixture and onion for 1 min.
- Add shrimp and cook through. Move all ingredients away from the center.
- Crack eggs in the center of the pan. When eggs are cooked but slightly silky, toss everything together.
- Add rice and sauce mixture. Mix and coat rice for 2-3 mins.
- Add in basil and toss until wilted.
© 2021 Dolce Vita. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. (marieltan.wordpress.com)