Thanks to panlasangpinoy.com for the recipe!
- 340g corned beef
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- In a pan, heat oil over medium heat. Saute garlic and onion for 1 min.
- Add in corned beef and saute for 3-5 mins. Remove from pan and let it cool completely.
- In a bowl, add in eggs. Add salt and pepper. Beat to combine.
- Add in corned beef and green onions. Stir to mix.
- In a pan, heat oil over medium high heat. Scoop about 1/2 cup corned beef mixture and cook for 3 mins on each side.
© 2021 Dolce Vita. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. (marieltan.wordpress.com)