Thanks to africanbites.com for the recipe!
- 2-3 tbsp cooking oil
- 500g oxtail
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tbsp ketchup/tomato paste
- 1/2 scotch bonnet pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3 pimento seeds (allspice)
- 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp curry
- 100g broad beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tbsp bouillon powder or cube
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season oxtail with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add in oxtail and stir until brown.
- Add in onions, green onions, garlic, thyme, allspice, Worcestershire sauce and smoked paprika. Stir for 1 min.
- Add in Scotch bonnet pepper, tomato paste, bouillon and curry powder. Stir for 1 min.
- Add in 4-6 cups of water or until oxtail is covered. Bring to a boil. Pressure cook for 35-40mins.
- Add in broad beans and cook for 20 mins.
- Season with salt and pepper.
© 2021 Dolce Vita. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. (marieltan.wordpress.com)