- 250g ground pork
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grated cheese of your preference (gouda/parmesan/cheddar)
- 1 tbsp tomato pesto sauce
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- In a pan, heat oil over medium heat. Saute garlic and onion for 1 min.
- Add in ground pork and saute for 5-7 mins or until cooked through. Remove from pan and let it cool completely.
- In a bowl, add in eggs, cheese, tomato pesto sauce, salt and pepper. Beat to combine.
- Add in ground pork mixture. Stir to combine.
- In a pan, heat oil over medium high heat. Scoop about 1/2 cup torta mixture and cook for 2-3 mins on each side.
© 2021 Dolce Vita. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. (marieltan.wordpress.com)